awekas up and running

  • Christopher J Fasciano
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2010

      Thanks to awekas dude in Austria to set  me up remotely so I be on there and the others I listed in “my plug”….ok now my addiction I know PWPStations can’t get Davis’s info “yet”… I just looked for the first time in ages at weathermatrix and apparently accuweather bought them.  So with my addiction in full action am I missing any other upload places….LOL.  ok weather exchange, check. Weatherunderground, check. Weather bug, check. Awekas, check. CWOP, check. Next?

      Christopher J. Fasciano of North Huntingdon, PA... google KPANORTH4 or DW1399 or awekas, (ask for info on this) for weather now on weatherbug go to travel weather then backyard weather type in Irwin, PA or 15642 zip code and find my name!!!