Re: davis vp2

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 22, 2010
      As I stated before, WUHU can do this however you cannot run both Weatherlink and WUHU at the same time without the use of VPLive.

      Also, in order for WUHU to communicate, if you have the USB version of the logger, you must use the virtual serial port driver that comes with WeatherLink (Start/Programs/Weatherlink.CP210x Serial bridge).