Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Rain Gauge

  • Bob Tyszka
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 20, 2010
      On 12/20/10 9:08 PM, wuhu_software wrote:

      Bob,

      The WS-2308 uses the same rain bucket as the WS-2310 or WS-2315. For that matter, it is the same bucket for the WS-36XX as well. I compared the two torn apart.

      http://www.greatbigoutlet.com/

      That site is in the same building as the La Crosse outfit out in La Crosse Wisconsin. They sell parts and consoles with imperfections. They usually beat anyone else on price since they are the ones un-packing the crates from China.

      Thanks!  I just ordered one.  I was looking at Great Big Outlet earlier, but since it said it only worked with 36xx, I was unsure if it worked for the 2308.

          Over two inches of rain in the high desert since Saturday, and my gauge doesn't work.

      Thanks;

      Bob T.