Re: any new software versions or updates

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 17, 2005
      Miguel,

      I put a copy of the batch file in the files section of the group for
      future reference.

      To use it, it should be saved in the same directory as heavy
      weather.exe.

      Here are some instructions for adding shortcuts to the startup that I
      snagged from a site on the net...

      To add an item to your StartUp folder, find the program file on your
      hard drive by using Windows Explorer or drilling down through the My
      Computer icon. Then drag the program's icon over the Start button
      while holding down the mouse button.The Start menu should open. Move
      the cursor (with the program file's icon still attached) over the
      Programs and then the StartUp submenu. When the cursor is over the
      open StartUp submenu and release the mouse button.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Miguel" <ai4em@y...>