Re: "currdat.lst" not recognized & will not transfer data.

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2010
      Bobby,

      In order for WUHU to detect changes to the file 2 things must happen.

      1) You have to point WUHU to a currdat.lst that being updated by HW Pro.

      2) You have to always run HW Pro so that it updates the file.

    • bobby.dunn@att.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 4, 2010
        I made a correction to the pointer & I am now collecting data. I made the following change.

        C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data

        CHANGED TO:

        C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\currdat.lst

        Now that I am seeing the data, I have to complete my registration to WU & start transmitting data. Hopefully it will work.

        Thanks for the help.

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 4, 2010
          Thanks for the update.

          Yes, HW Pro will write this file in various locations on the hard drive depending on the version of the operating system and perhaps other factors.

          Glad to hear it is working.