Re: Setup help

  • davewierstad
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 1, 2010

      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 1, 2010
        Ok for now, go to setup and un-check the enable uploads until we figure out what is going on.

        What kind of station is this? Are you using Heavyweather or some other application?

        The more details the better.

        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 1, 2010

          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 1, 2010

            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 1, 2010
              I will have to look at that as the support for that station type was very limited. I will get back to you once I have had time to look at it.

              WV32 does not support WU and Awekas?

              Message 6 of 15 , Dec 1, 2010
                In the setup, did you configure the station type WV32 to and set the file to monitor to the wu.txt file being generated?

                Please send me the wu.txt file in email to wuhu_software at yahoo.com.

                Message 7 of 15 , Dec 2, 2010

                  Message 8 of 15 , Dec 2, 2010
                    Search the hard drive for wu.txt.

                    I am not sure what you have pointed WUHU to in the Setup section, what file did you point it to?

                    Message 9 of 15 , Dec 4, 2010
                      Sat Dec 04 14:42:09 2010 > WUHU monitoring stopped.
                      Sat Dec 04 14:42:39 2010 > WUHU monitoring started (WUHU21632D).
                      Sat Dec 04 14:42:39 2010 > Monitoring file: "C:\Program Files\WUHU\WUHU History.dat".
                      Sat Dec 04 14:42:39 2010 > Weather Underground ID: KMNNORTH13
                      Sat Dec 04 14:48:40 2010 > WUHU monitoring stopped.
                      Sat Dec 04 14:49:13 2010 > WUHU monitoring started (WUHU21632W).
                      Sat Dec 04 14:49:13 2010 > Monitoring file: "C:\Program Files\WUHU\WUHU Log.txt".
                      Sat Dec 04 14:49:13 2010 > Weather Underground ID: KMNNORTH13
                      Sat Dec 04 14:59:13 2010 > Alarm Console Failure has been activated.
                      Sat Dec 04 15:39:14 2010 > Alarm Console Failure has been activated.
                      Sat Dec 04 15:41:40 2010 > WUHU monitoring stopped.
                      Sat Dec 04 15:42:04 2010 > WUHU monitoring started (WUHU21632D).
                      Sat Dec 04 15:42:04 2010 > Monitoring file: "C:\Program Files\WUHU\WUHU Log Messages.dat".
                      Sat Dec 04 15:42:04 2010 > Weather Underground ID: KMNNORTH13
                      Sat Dec 04 15:42:30 2010 > WUHU monitoring stopped.
                      Sat Dec 04 15:44:57 2010 > WUHU monitoring started (WUHU21632D).
                      Sat Dec 04 15:44:57 2010 > Monitoring file: "C:\Program Files\WUHU\WUHU Log Messages.dat".
                      Sat Dec 04 15:44:57 2010 > Weather Underground ID: KMNNORTH13
                      Sat Dec 04 15:51:40 2010 > Indoor temperature reading of 0.0 F detected. Value out of range (-14.1 to 139.8).
                      Sat Dec 04 15:51:40 2010 > Indoor humidity reading of 0.0 percent detected. Value out of range (1 to 100).
                      Sat Dec 04 15:51:40 2010 > Absolute air pressure reading of 1.00 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45).
                      Sat Dec 04 15:51:40 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 1.00 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                      Sat Dec 04 15:51:40 2010 > Alarm Data Rejected has been activated.
                      Sat Dec 04 15:51:40 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                      Sat Dec 04 15:54:58 2010 > Alarm Console Failure has been activated.
                      Sat Dec 04 16:21:38 2010 > Alarm Data Rejected has been deactivated.
                      Sat Dec 04 16:21:38 2010 > Indoor temperature reading of 0.0 F detected. Value out of range (-14.1 to 139.8).
                      Sat Dec 04 16:21:38 2010 > Indoor humidity reading of 0.0 percent detected. Value out of range (1 to 100).
                      Sat Dec 04 16:21:38 2010 > Absolute air pressure reading of 1.00 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45).
                      Sat Dec 04 16:21:38 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 1.00 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                      Sat Dec 04 16:21:38 2010 > Alarm Data Rejected has been activated.
                      Sat Dec 04 16:21:38 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.

                      Message 10 of 15 , Dec 4, 2010
                        Dave,

                        If you are looking for the .dat file to monitor, point WUHU to the STATION_Data_01.Dat located in the WV32 folder where STATION is the type of station you own.

                        In the General Settings of WUHU, set the station type to WV32 - Weather Station Data File (*.dat) then hit the Change button to browse for the above mentioned file.

                        Like I said before, the support for WV32 is very limited as I recall.

                        Message 11 of 15 , Dec 4, 2010

                          Message 12 of 15 , Dec 4, 2010
                            WUHU must be located on the same computer that runs WV32 otherwise it cannot receive updates.