Re: B152 Release.

    Message 1 of 27 , Dec 1, 2010
      Mike,

      So the swap axis did work to correct on it's own?

      Thanks.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Mike" <mike.a.p@...> wrote:

      > Ok fixed it; value format was set to 0.
      >

      > > Heath,
      > > so now if I swap, I get RH axis wind speed: 0, 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3,
      > > 3.5, 4, 4.5, etc, etc
      > > but if I put the wind speed on the LH axis I get: 0, 1, 1, 2, 2, 3,
      > > 3, 4, 4, etc, etc (no
      > > x.5s) (increment is set to 0.1 for both axis)
      > >
      > > -Mike
      > > >

      > > > Mike,
      > > >
      > > > Yes that was the problem, the swap axis after the install of the
      > > > latest version should have
      > > > addressed that.
      > > >
      > > > Thanks.
      > > >
      > > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Mike"
      > > <mike.a.p@>

      > > poking
      > > > around on the chart
      > > it
      > > > to 1 and now the axis

      > > > wind

      > > mike.a.p@

      > > the
      > > > wind

      > > > the

      > > > release...

    • Chris D Baragwanath (G)
      Message 2 of 27 , Dec 4, 2010

        Hi, The figure of 36.8 deg C in the Temperature "Next Hr" column caught my eye the other evening and wondered if this is correct ?

        Kind Regards,

        Chris B
        (Johannesburg, South Africa)

        Message 3 of 27 , Dec 4, 2010

          That was a bug that was introduced when I tried to clean up a section of code for Metric unit users.

          The problem was corrected. Download the latest version.

          Software Download:

          Message 4 of 27 , Dec 4, 2010

            Chris,

            After more testing I realized that it was still broken.

            It should be fixed now.

            The .zip image was refreshed.

            Please download and test.

            Thanks.