Weather conditions to report to Weather Underground.

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2005
      Mark,

      Below is an example I used to code the upload to WU.

      I am not sure what the meaning of these two fields are:

      weather - [text] -- metar style (+RA)
      clouds - [text] -- SKC, FEW, SCT, BKN, OVC

      I could allow the user to enter the cloud cover, but when would it
      clear? It seems like it should be a timely report and should maybe be
      cleared after a couple hours?

      Also, I do not have any info in metar style (+RA), any info would be
      appreciated.

      ---

      Here is an example that I found:

      usage
      action [action=updateraw]
      ID [ID as registered by wunderground.com]
      PASSWORD [PASSWORD registered with this ID]
      dateutc - [YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS (mysql format)]
      winddir - [0-360]
      windspeedmph - [mph]
      windgustmph - [windgustmph ]
      humidity - [%]
      tempf - [temperature F]
      rainin - [rain in]
      dailyrainin - [daily rain in accumulated]
      baromin - [barom in]
      dewptf- [dewpoint F]
      weather - [text] -- metar style (+RA)
      clouds - [text] -- SKC, FEW, SCT, BKN, OVC
      softwaretype - [text] ie: vws or weatherdisplay
      debug:/weatherstation/updateweatherstation.php