Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: On Update Seconds conflict

  • Don Lafferty
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 26, 2010
      I had it that way for my Tweet program and then I added the website stuff that John provided.  I didn't want to update the website more than about every 5 minutes so I first tried 300 seconds.  When that gave me errors I tried 3600 and it gives the same errors.  That's when I figured something I was doing was wrong.  I can just put a timer on each action and that will work.

      Thanks
      Don

      On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 9:10 PM, wuhu_software <wuhu_software@...> wrote:

      As I recall, you have to have the On Update action execute at least once per minute within the action file.

      If possible, run the On Update < 60 seconds. If you need to limit certain actions to once per hour, create a time limiter for them in the action file.

      Is there a reason that you are only executing the On Update action once per hour?