Re: [wuhu_software_group] Reliable - Oh Ya !

  • D Doty
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 21, 2010
      I agree with everything written in this thread!
      I have been using this software now for about 4 years.
      I started with the WS 2308, (a piece of junk imo) went to an OS 968(?) and finally splurged on the Davis VP II. The only software problem I ever encountered was a start-up failure due to slow loading of my printer drivers. That was addressed immediately by the author.
      I cannot believe his dedication and support of his users. and he gives it all away!
      Dennis