RE: [wuhu_software_group] wuhu not talking

  • Rob Reab
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 21, 2010

      I’ve also been using WUHU at home (KTNCOOKE13) for a couple of years on a LaCrosse 2317. Not the best weather station on the market but a good one for the money (< $100 for me). WUHU has given me pretty much zero problems during that period. I appreciate WUHU greatly along with the author for taking the time to create such a useful program. Being a long time computer support tech as well as having a few years of programming experience myself makes me appreciate WUHU even more.

      I recently purchased a Davis Vantage Pro 2 for my job (>$1600). A very high quality unit. After trying the software that comes with the unit for a few days, I quickly switched to WUHU and have never regretted it (KTNCOOKE16). As was my experience at home, it’s pretty much set-and-forget.

      There are all types in this world, unfortunately, we often hear more from the ignorant, uninformed, whiners than the rest (kind of like politics ;)  - Rob