Re: I'm lost

  • utahweatherbear
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2010
      Edith, the following are screenshots and links that may help:

      WUHU screenshots of my setup:
      http://weatherbear.com/weather/action_alarm.JPG
      http://weatherbear.com/weather/action_lst.JPG

      Screenshot of my ActionList.txt file...minus the password: ;-)
      http://weatherbear.com/weather/actionlst.JPG

      My weather table template:
      http://weatherbear.com/weather/inputwx.htm

      The weather table final output: (may need to reload or refresh)
      http://weatherbear.com/weather/wxstation.htm

      db