WUG Precip

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 5, 2010
      Anybody notice their WUG precipitation is screwed up?

      This month had a couple of minor rain events. Overnight I got .28 with .06 after midnight. WUG is showing monthly total of .0 on my detail page with .06 for the current day. Yesterday properly reported the .22. (KINPORTA6)
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 5, 2010
        I cannot pull up your history page for KINPORTA6.

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 5, 2010
          http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KINPORTA5

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 5, 2010
            Thats better.

            I see a monthly total of 0.22 In.

            Today you have 0.06 of rain (so far today).

            I believe that after midnight tonight, this daily total of 0.06 will be added to the monthly total 0.22. So tomorrow you should see 0.028 assuming you have no more ran.

            If you click the Weekly tab, you can see that todays total is not yet included in the summary.

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 5, 2010
              Typos...

              One thing I do not like about Yahoo group messages, you cannot fix your typos.

              I meant to say that the rain total should be 0.28 tomorrow.