YoWindow

  • KNHBRIST1
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 4, 2010
      YoWindow latest version has Millie walking around...LOL
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 4, 2010
        Steve,

        I noticed that today too. I notice that if you click her, she raises her head, moves a bit, then goes back to eating grass. I am glad they are adding more animation, especially farm animals.

        Looks like Millie goes to bed after 6:30pm or so.

        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 11, 2010
          Well, Millie is out late tonight...LOL
          Strange though th etime show 7:30 and it is 8:30, all settings in YoWindow look correct.
          Steve
        • KNHBRIST1
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 12, 2010
            Actually the time is correct when YoWindow comes up as a screen saver,however if I bring it up by clicking on the icon, it is an hour behind. Strange
            BTW it switched to a Winter Scene this morning.

            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 12, 2010
              That is an interesting bug, you should post it on their forum.

              Snow there already? It is supposed to be up to 67 here today... Enjoy the last heat wave.

              > Actually the time is correct when YoWindow comes up as a screen saver,however if I bring it up by clicking on the icon, it is an hour behind. Strange
              > BTW it switched to a Winter Scene this morning.
              > Steve
              >
              > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "KNHBRIST1" <steve_03222@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Well, Millie is out late tonight...LOL
              > > Strange though th etime show 7:30 and it is 8:30, all settings in YoWindow look correct.
              > > Steve

            • KNHBRIST1
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 28, 2012
                Just curious if anyone knows if YoWindow 2.0 picked up snow totals from WUHU. I just upgraded to YoWindow 3.0 and the snow total does not match what I put in WUHU.
                Wondering if this is a bug in the new YoWindow, or was always that way.
                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 29, 2012
                  Steve,

                  Try opening the XML file that is output by WUHU with an editor. I believe the file name and location is manually specified in the WUHU ini file. If I had to guess there is some Metric/English conversion issue going on.

                  > Just curious if anyone knows if YoWindow 2.0 picked up snow totals from WUHU. I just upgraded to YoWindow 3.0 and the snow total does not match what I put in WUHU.
                  > Wondering if this is a bug in the new YoWindow, or was always that way.
                  > Steve

                • KNHBRIST1
                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 29, 2012
                    XML file shows the correct output in inches.
                    I posted in the forums at YoWindow to see what they say.

                    > Steve,
                    >
                    > Try opening the XML file that is output by WUHU with an editor. I believe the file name and location is manually specified in the WUHU ini file. If I had to guess there is some Metric/English conversion issue going on.
                    >

                    > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "KNHBRIST1" <steve_03222@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Just curious if anyone knows if YoWindow 2.0 picked up snow totals from WUHU. I just upgraded to YoWindow 3.0 and the snow total does not match what I put in WUHU.
                    > > Wondering if this is a bug in the new YoWindow, or was always that way.
                    > > Steve

                  • KNHBRIST1
                    Message 9 of 9 , Mar 4, 2012
                      This issue has been fixed in B51, It was a conversion error.
                      Also, if anyone uses YoWindow as a screen saver, can you check when it is raining and see if the rainfall totals are on the screen saver.
                      Thanks Steve