Re: B137, Davis clock sync option.

    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 3, 2010
      That is very interesting. I am not sure why the measured drift is so high.

      One thing you might observe that may be of interest. When you first start WUHU, the progress bar is advancing each time the consoles clock is polled. I my system it is polling about once per second until the initial console minute tick is detected. The set operation takes place immediately, but the progress bar ticks quickly (every 100ms) until the PC minute timer rolls over. Then the set clock is issued which should be pretty darn quick. You might observe the log while all the above is going on.