Re: B139, WS-23XX Clock Sync Updated

    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 3, 2010
      Ken,

      Since your interval is 60 mins, you would need to be shut down for at least an hour before any data is collected by the console that WUHU has not seen.

      I would probably reduce that to say a 1 or 5 minute interval if your power outages are rare. This will create many more samples that could be read by WUHU.