WUHU Charts

  • Elton
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2010
      I feel like the charts have the data scales on the opposite side of the charts that it should be. How to I go about reversing the scales to have the wind speed, temperature, pressure and rain fall on the right sides rather than the left side. Then move the scales that are currently on the right to the left.

      Seems like the way it should be to me. With no help in the chart editing and my lack of interest in reading to much, help is appreciated.

      Thanks
      Elton
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2010
        It is possible to do this if you wish to invest a considerable amount of time studying the chart object settings. You can access these by double clicking the chart then click edit.

        Personally, I would not advise messing with it as you may quickly become frustrated with assigning series to axes (Series/General/Vertical Axis). You then have other settings that affect whether the vertical scales are auto-scaling or not. For example, the temperature scale is auto-scaling, the humidity is not auto scaled and has a min of 0 and a max of 100.

        If you completely mess it up, double click the char then select "Reset Chart" to restore the settings.

        My advice is to let sleeping dogs lie.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Elton" <powerplantman1961@...> wrote:

        > I feel like the charts have the data scales on the opposite side of the charts that it should be. How to I go about reversing the scales to have the wind speed, temperature, pressure and rain fall on the right sides rather than the left side. Then move the scales that are currently on the right to the left.
        >
        > Seems like the way it should be to me. With no help in the chart editing and my lack of interest in reading to much, help is appreciated.
        >
        > Thanks
        > Elton

      • Mike
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2010
          What I have done on all the charts, is to use the same color code for the graph and for
          the right-hand scale, e.g. I've set the humidity graph to blue (on the temp chart) and so
          is it's right-hand scale - makes checking the data a little easlier (for me).

          -Mike

          > It is possible to do this if you wish to invest a considerable amount of time studying the
          > chart object settings. You can access these by double clicking the chart then click edit.
          >
          > Personally, I would not advise messing with it as you may quickly become frustrated with
          > assigning series to axes (Series/General/Vertical Axis). You then have other settings that
          > affect whether the vertical scales are auto-scaling or not. For example, the temperature
          > scale is auto-scaling, the humidity is not auto scaled and has a min of 0 and a max of 100.
          >
          > If you completely mess it up, double click the char then select "Reset Chart" to restore the
          > settings.
          >
          > My advice is to let sleeping dogs lie.
          >
          > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Elton" <powerplantman1961@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > I feel like the charts have the data scales on the opposite side of the charts that it should
          > be. How to I go about reversing the scales to have the wind speed, temperature, pressure
          > and rain fall on the right sides rather than the left side. Then move the scales that are
          > currently on the right to the left.
          > >
          > > Seems like the way it should be to me. With no help in the chart editing and my lack of
          > interest in reading to much, help is appreciated.
          > >
          > > Thanks
          > > Elton

        • mikedw5071
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 2, 2010
            I thought I was the only one! I have to agree with Heath ("My advice is to let sleeping dogs lie."), messing with the charts is an exercise in frustration.