WUHU Installation

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2010
      I am having trouble installing the WUHU software. I get an error message that reads, "The specified weather input file does not exist. Hit the 'Change' button in the General settings to specify the file's location." Help?
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2010
        Click the Setup button. On the General Settings tab you must configure your station type. If you are running other software that generates a file to be monitored, you must specify that file.

        What type of station is it?