Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Davis VP2 or Vue Extra Sensors, need testers.

  • Don Lafferty
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 30, 2010
      That sounds like extra sensors to me Rob.  I think he just wants you to try the new version.
      Don

      On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 3:31 PM, Rob Reab <robreab@...> wrote:

      Ok, I’ve got UV and Solar but, I guess, no extra sensors. Because of my installation location needs, I’d like to find a remote rain sensor. (preferably something more accurate during heavy rain, than the tipping bucket)