Re: Heavy Weather

    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 28, 2010
      I think you hit the change file button and it is buried under there.

      from the manual:

      "From the main Heavy Weather window, the history section will show the file name used to save the weather data together with the date and time and the total number of sets of data recorded. Each set of data consists of pressure, indoor temperature, indoor humidity, outdoor temperature, outdoor humidity, dew point, wind chill, wind speed, wind direction, total rain, time and date. The user can also select to record a new history file at anytime by changing the history file or revert to any saved history file that had been previously saved. The initial history file name is history.dat. If a previously saved history file is used again, the current recording interval will be regarded as the latest setting and all new data will be recorded into that file (see 8.0 Settings below for working detail). The history file can be displayed in a window parallel in running to the Heavy Weather program. If desired the saved files can be saved as text files and opened in other formats."