Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: WS2310 Problem

  • Mike Derryberry
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 23, 2010
      On 10/23/2010 9:19 PM, Mike Derryberry wrote:
      On 10/16/2010 5:29 AM, wuhu_software wrote:

      Mike,

      You can download WUHU to upload your data to Weather Underground.  I believe Weather Exchange is a proprietary system created by Ambient. I am pretty sure only Virtual Weather Systems are allowed to be a part of Weather Exchange.

      Download the WUHU software here .

      The WUHU user manual is here .

      You can run WUHU in direct serial mode then you no longer need to run HeavyWeather or you can continue to run Heavyweather in which case WUHU will collect data from a file called CURRDAT.LST that is written by HW.

      If you get stuck, this is the place to post your questions.

      Well, I was hoping that this would be an easy project, but not so with my luck. I have downloaded and installed the WUHU software and am running in the direct serial mode. I have entered my log on info and password for weather underground, but it's now showing up. It has been up and running for 48 hours now and still nothing. Any suggestions?

      Never mind .. I went back and read the manual again and figured out what I did wrong .. I finally have it up and running on weather underground .. Yahoo!!!!

      Thanks all ..

      Mike
      --
      miked911@...
      Mike Derryberry

      Dispatcher II
      Kern County Sheriff's Department
      Bakersfield, CA

      Listen to my department:
      http://216.66.69.100:3074/listen.pls

      Listen to Kern County Scanning:
      http://216.66.69.100:3070/listen.pls

      Listen to Central California Fire Scanning
      http://216.66.69.100:3072/listen.pls