Re: Problem with WUHU and VWS (what year is it?)

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 23, 2010
      If you have enabled the history output in the general settings, the only thing that I am aware of that might prevent it is Window permissions that sometimes do not allow applications to have write access to a Program folder like C:\Program Files (x86)\WUHU\. To address that, running WUHU as administrator (Vista and later) usually fixes this issue.