Re: [wuhu_software_group] Back Online

  • Radu Eugen
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 23, 2010
      Hello Jaye Ellen, I gave up my LC 3600 almost a year ago, LC 2800 seems to be an updated version of the LC 3600, I'm not so sure if it works too great, I don't like how frequently it updates the wind intervals, 30 seconds seem to be quite a long time. In my opinion the only successful model of the La Crosse is the classic 2500 series, the other models don't seem to be stable and long time running. I really hope your LC 2810 will give the expected satisfaction.
      Best regards from Romania, Eugen Radu, Oradea