Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: WS23xx maxi & mini

  • H. Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 18, 2010
      WUHU will read both the live data and the logged data that the console records.

      It is possible that LaCrosse is maintaining a special area of memory for the high gust speed that is undocumented. That is entirely possible and this may have been reverse engineered.

      Even if such a location in the console memory does exist, WUHU deals only with reports (live or logged) that contain a sample of all weather data (temp, wind, pressure, etc). All of the data displayed in the statistics area on the main screen is determined using those reports.