Re: Adobe Flex and Fusion Charts for Flex Demo.

    Message 1 of 48 , Oct 16, 2010
      Alan,

      That is great. Let us know if they have anything reasonable.

      It would be interesting if once a set of controls / gauges are picked, we could have users maybe mock up an ideal display with the available controls and placement.

      This would be very cool, especially for use with the full-screen stickers.

      Message 48 of 48 , Oct 16, 2010