Re: B120, support for YoWindow and FWI Calc

    Message 1 of 69 , Oct 4, 2010
      John,

      Thanks for keeping the manual update to date.

      That is correct.

      While you are at it, a new variable was created for the YoWindow application. This variable will prevent the use of the local PWS data. WoWindow will use the local METAR wind data instead.

      And the same is true with this variable, 0=False, 1=True

      [YoWindow]
      YoWindowUseMETARWindData=0

      This will be in B122.

      Message 69 of 69 , Oct 4, 2010