Re: WUHU feature request: Growl notifications

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 3, 2010
      I believe your use of the double quotes is the problem.

      Try:

      C:\Program Files\Growl for Windows\growlnotify.exe "/a:WUHU "/t:WUHU: High Outdoor Windchill" "/n:WUHU: High Outdoor Windchill" %OutdoorWindchillF%"

      Each argument can be double quoted and there is an overall double quote for all arguments.

      Example:

      ""arg1 with spaces" "arg2 with spaces""

      See what I mean?