Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: WUHU feature request: Growl notifications

  • Don Lafferty
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 3, 2010
      Gotcha but I believe there's no reason to "support" Growl as the Action/Alert should be able to do what you want through Growl as you've attempted.  I suspect once you get it sorted out you'll be fine.  Heath is really good at helping us solve our issues.

      ;)

      Don

      On Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 9:20 AM, mikedw5071 <mike.christianson@...> wrote:

      Don, I'm looking to do more than just make a sound. For example, I could have Growl forward alerts from my WUHU machine (a netbook which I do not use daily) to my other machines (Mac/Linux).

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 3, 2010
        I believe your use of the double quotes is the problem.

        Try:

        C:\Program Files\Growl for Windows\growlnotify.exe "/a:WUHU "/t:WUHU: High Outdoor Windchill" "/n:WUHU: High Outdoor Windchill" %OutdoorWindchillF%"

        Each argument can be double quoted and there is an overall double quote for all arguments.

        Example:

        ""arg1 with spaces" "arg2 with spaces""

        See what I mean?