Re: B120, support for YoWindow and FWI Calc

  • KNHBRIST1
    Message 1 of 69 , Oct 2, 2010
      I even put in a sky observation and it is not showing that either

      Message 69 of 69 , Oct 4, 2010
        John,

        Thanks for keeping the manual update to date.

        That is correct.

        While you are at it, a new variable was created for the YoWindow application. This variable will prevent the use of the local PWS data. WoWindow will use the local METAR wind data instead.

        And the same is true with this variable, 0=False, 1=True

        [YoWindow]
        YoWindowUseMETARWindData=0

        This will be in B122.