Re: B120, support for YoWindow and FWI Calc

    Message 1 of 69 , Oct 2, 2010
      If you wanted to observe your PWS remotely, and import that in to YoWindow, you would need to work out some method for pushing the .XML file up to a web / ftp server then have a method to pull it down to your local machine.

      Pushing the file up to an FTP server would be fairly easy using the WUHU built-in FTP actions to send files.

      You would need some other method to periodically pull the file down to your machine at work from the FTP server, perhaps using a batch file and the Windows command line FTP utility. There may be other FTP clients that can periodically pull files from a server but I am not sure.

      Message 69 of 69 , Oct 4, 2010
        John,

        Thanks for keeping the manual update to date.

        That is correct.

        While you are at it, a new variable was created for the YoWindow application. This variable will prevent the use of the local PWS data. WoWindow will use the local METAR wind data instead.

        And the same is true with this variable, 0=False, 1=True

        [YoWindow]
        YoWindowUseMETARWindData=0

        This will be in B122.