Re: B120, support for YoWindow and FWI Calc

  • KNHBRIST1
    Message 1 of 69 , Oct 2, 2010
      So, if I do this, will I see my station in the selection box for locations?
      Also, I played around a bit with custom pictures for the landscape. I am baffled, I chooses jpg files and it would say file format not accepted. I would find another jpg and it would accept it, about the same size file and all. I could not get it to work with a picture that I actually wanted to use.
      I actually removed the whole program as the closest site it had, is usually way off on their readings.
      I will try it again if I can figure out how to get my readings to appear on it.
      Wish it picked up WU sites.

      Message 69 of 69 , Oct 4, 2010
        John,

        Thanks for keeping the manual update to date.

        That is correct.

        While you are at it, a new variable was created for the YoWindow application. This variable will prevent the use of the local PWS data. WoWindow will use the local METAR wind data instead.

        And the same is true with this variable, 0=False, 1=True

        [YoWindow]
        YoWindowUseMETARWindData=0

        This will be in B122.