B117, Davis VP & Vue Gust bug fix and other enhancements.

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2010

      All,

      Dan Brown has discovered a bug in the Davis VP2 and Vue gust reporting. The reported gust is 1.6 times too high (it was the metric value reported rather than the English MPH value).

      Thank you for pointing out this bug Dan!

      Any Davis user that has installed B115 through B116 should upgrade to B117 to address this problem.

      For Davis VP2 and Vue users, several new pieces of information can be logged and displayed in the log screen when Show Console Com. Errors is checked.

      This includes:

      1) Console battery level in volts.
      2) Transmitter low battery warning indicators.
      3) Transmitter types known and indicator showing which repeater is delivering that transmitter data.
      4) Various Reception stats about the packets received from the ISS.

      The CWOP upload interval was added to the CWOP setup screen. This can be changed via the user interface rather than the INI file. You can change this setting only if you are stopped. I believe the minimum value is 5 mins and the default is 10 mins.

    • utahweatherbear
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 29, 2010
        no problem...just glad I wasn't imagining the whole thing!

        btw...luv your additions to the log, and uploading 5 minute data to CWOP is awesome as well!

        dan

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 29, 2010
          I appreciate you help as always.