Re: [wuhu_software_group] Question about twitterVB, kind of off topic but not really

  • Don Lafferty
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 22, 2010
      Larry,

      I'll have to take a look again.  I'm not quite sure what you are asking.  I made my program so that it includes the keys in the program.  I don't recall exactly what else I had to do but I know with mine you have to authenticate the first time but not after that.

      Don

      On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 7:43 AM, Larry Myers <hometownnerd@...> wrote:

      Ok....I figured out how to make it work. Seems they have a single user piece to OAuth that works just fine. If you do get a chance to give me the correct way I would appreciate it too, but now I am working again.

      thanks,
      Larry

      On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 9:37 AM, larry myers <hometownnerd@...> wrote:

      This message is intended for Don Lafferty, unless someone else has an idea also. I just realized today that my Twitter updates stopped about a week ago. Of course I am using an App I made for it, I see that you used twittervb for your app, can you give me some insight into how you manage to reuse the pin number, I run my app the first time I get the URL and authenticate at the site and get my pin and it will post an update, then when I run my app again the pin code comes back not valid, even though I stored the pin from the last run in a variable. I keep banging into issues switching over to OAuth and this one seems to be the last hurdle. I appreciate any help anyone can provide! Thanks for your help. If you want to email offline... hometownnerd at gmail dot com

      Larry