Re: Honeywell TN924W Setup

  • scottpoest@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 21, 2010
      I think that is what I was missing! I was assuming I had to check the boxes to get it to create the file.

      For anyone else who might come across this, here are a couple tips to go along with the tread.

      On Windows 7, run the Weather capture advance and WUHU as Administrator. This cut down a lot of complications for me.

      Don't bother trying to change the path in weather capture advance. I was trying to save the files to another directory and it just doesn't work. Keep the records.txt file in the default location of the program.

      Delete any records.txt that might have strange data in it, and clear all data from the weather station.

      Setting everything to 5 minutes instead of 2 minutes worked better for me.

      Running for about 24 hours now without any trouble!

      Thanks a million.