Re: wmr965

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 20, 2010
      Even thought the console may be populated with data, WUHU does not receive this weather data until new reports are received from all sensors. Basically the console acts like a relay, receiving the RF signals and sending the serial data packets. It may take a couple of mins to receive all the data but it will eventually fill in. If any of the sensors do not report in within 5 minutes (300 seconds), an error is posted to the log.