Re: Getting the zero reading again

    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 11, 2005
      Scotte,

      Thanks for the correction.

      I made a 131 version today.

      I found a bad dewpoint temp in my own upload data, so added code to
      catch it.

      I also added retry logic to Weather Underground uploads. I noticed
      that they fail occasionally. Maybe overloaded servers, I am not sure.

      In any case, thanks for helping with the bug corrections.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "sashsusco" <sase@p...>