Beta Test

  • dick
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 15, 2010
      I have been using this software for a few years.

      couple of suggestions is possible to change the version date when you freshion the program.

      and how do you adjust the rain fail.
    • Jaye Ellen
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 15, 2010
        Ya know, I sure do miss participating with y'all, since my station is down there's nothing I can do ... I will "probably" download for use when I get back up !!

        Jaye Ellen KTNGALLA2

        trimmed per request

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 15, 2010
          Are you talking about the date on the .zip file, .exe file, or the web page?

          Adjust the rainfall?

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 15, 2010
            quess i need spell checker yes rainfall, yea date on zip file

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 15, 2010
              I will have to look in to that... I am generating a normal .zip file so the date should be correct. Are you referring to the B112 version or the latest release on the download page?

              Can you be more specific about the rainfall reporting?

              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 15, 2010
                I had to reinstall windows 7 in june or july so number reset to zero rain for the year.

                i have downloaded beta and the up grade did not see a new date or time on it and I believe I have upgraded it in the past and it seems like the version did not change nor the date.

                > I will have to look in to that... I am generating a normal .zip file so the date should be correct. Are you referring to the B112 version or the latest release on the download page?
                >
                > Can you be more specific about the rainfall reporting?
                >

                > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "dick" <rhsj209@> wrote:
                > >
                > > quess i need spell checker yes rainfall, yea date on zip file

                > > > Are you talking about the date on the .zip file, .exe file, or the web page?
                > > >
                > > > Adjust the rainfall?

              • Don Lafferty
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 15, 2010
                  The rainfall should be controlled by your console and not your computer/WUHU.
                  Don