Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: WUHU Redux - B112 for Beta Testers

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 36 , Sep 14, 2010
      Can't find ...\WUHU.HLP on Setup->Help. I Don't think MS Help is now supported on
      Widows 7. Maybe add a help button [?] on the main screen that points to the on-line
      manual.

      -Mike

      Message 36 of 36 , Sep 17, 2010
        Jerry,

        Just in case, I added code to re-enable the rain sensor if it was disabled at the point where you are re-enabling all rainfall reporting. It may post a message telling you to wait for another update from the console but at least it is not a black hole. Thanks for your observations.