Re: Vantage Vue History Upload

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 10 3:57 PM
      If you open the wuhu configuration data.ini file, you will notice that there are various "sections" in the file that contain related piece of information.

      The lines that you are manually inserting must be below the following line in the file:

      [General Settings]

      If you add the settings to the top of the file, they will not be recognized as they are not in the appropriate "section" in the file.

      Check that you have inserted it in the correct place and make sure that these settings do not already exist somewhere in the file as ambiguous settings will not work properly.

      If that does not work, let me know.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Gregory Blount" <docphoto52@...> wrote:

      > There are 2 INI files in my wuhu program files folder: wuhu extremes ini and wuhu configuration data. I inserted the edits into the wuhu configuration data ini.
      >
      > Gregory

      > > Under which section? [General Settings]?
      > >
      > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Gregory Blount" <docphoto52@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I copied and pasted these into the wuhu ini files, saved and re-started wuhu...
      > > >
      > > > DAVISVP2 Enable History Retrieval=1
      > > > DAVISVP2 Enable History Upload=1
      > > >
      > > > Gregory

    • Gregory Blount
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 16 12:21 AM
        That fixed the problem. I moved the instructions below general settings. Thanks for the assist.
        Gregory