LCT151 Operability

  • Jaye Ellen
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 9, 2010
      Hi gang,

      Will WUHU work with LaCrosse LCT151?  Looking for a cheap way to get back online ... need an answer soon before I waste any money ...

      Jaye Ellen KTNGALLA2

      On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 7:03 PM, KNHBRIST1 <steve_03222@...> wrote:

      I just checked and there are no gaps in my CWOP data.
      steve

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 10, 2010
        I looked around for information but only found one page. From what I read, it did not mention a PC interface. Do you know if it has a PC interface?

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Jaye Ellen <jaye.ellen@...> wrote:

        > Hi gang,
        >
        > Will WUHU work with LaCrosse LCT151? Looking for a cheap way to get back
        > online ... need an answer soon before I waste any money ...
        >
        > Jaye Ellen KTNGALLA2
        >
        > On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 7:03 PM, KNHBRIST1 <steve_03222@...> wrote:
        >

        > > I just checked and there are no gaps in my CWOP data.
        > > steve
        > >

        > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com<wuhu_software_group%40yahoogroups.com>,
        > > "Gulf Breeze" <electrix_blue@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > I just recently notice a problem, don't know if others have noticed it or
        > > not.
        > > >
        > > > My WUHU program shows that it is transferring the weather station
        > > information to CWOP's servers, yet when I access the CWOP site, it shows
        > > that my station has not transmitted any information in the last 18 days.
        > > >
        > > > Does anyone know if this is an issue with CWOP or WUHU program?
        > > >
        > > > Gulfbreeze

      • Jaye Ellen
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 10, 2010
          I found about what you did, and it said nothing about computer interface --- Guess I'll keep looking?
          Thanks though,

          Jaye Ellen KTNGALLA2