CWOP..problem

  • Gulf Breeze
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 9, 2010
      I just recently notice a problem, don't know if others have noticed it or not.

      My WUHU program shows that it is transferring the weather station information to CWOP's servers, yet when I access the CWOP site, it shows that my station has not transmitted any information in the last 18 days.

      Does anyone know if this is an issue with CWOP or WUHU program?

      Gulfbreeze
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 9, 2010
        Make sure that the check box in the upper right hand corner of the CWOP data on the main screen is checked. If that is not checked, WUHU will not upload to CWOP.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Gulf Breeze" <electrix_blue@...> wrote:

        > I just recently notice a problem, don't know if others have noticed it or not.
        >
        > My WUHU program shows that it is transferring the weather station information to CWOP's servers, yet when I access the CWOP site, it shows that my station has not transmitted any information in the last 18 days.
        >
        > Does anyone know if this is an issue with CWOP or WUHU program?
        >
        > Gulfbreeze

      • KNHBRIST1
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 9, 2010
          I just checked and there are no gaps in my CWOP data.
          steve

          --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Gulf Breeze" <electrix_blue@...> wrote:

          > I just recently notice a problem, don't know if others have noticed it or not.
          >
          > My WUHU program shows that it is transferring the weather station information to CWOP's servers, yet when I access the CWOP site, it shows that my station has not transmitted any information in the last 18 days.
          >
          > Does anyone know if this is an issue with CWOP or WUHU program?
          >
          > Gulfbreeze

        • Gulf Breeze
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 10, 2010
            Box was checked all along, WUHU showed it was uploading information to CWOP, just CWOP wasn't getting it...don't know what the glitch is..but redownloaded WUHU, seems to be ok now.

            GB