Vantage Pro2 Problem Update

  • chrisv78
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2010
      About a month ago I posted a question about my rain gauge inaccurately reporting at a rate of about 50% of other nearby stations. I think I have fixed the problem, thanks to a little more sleuthing mixed with clues given by some of the members. It turns out that one of the contacts that are activated when the teeter drops may have been dirty. So, it was only registering every other send cycle. At least after I cleaned the contact point with alcohol the total appeared to double as compared to others, and are consistent now.

      Thanks for the help.