Re: [wuhu_software_group] WMR968 Question

  • Ed Cifelli
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 7 9:47 PM
      I bought one several years ago that has the name John Deere on it and is the John Deere green color, but it is still a WMR968 and the parts are interchangeable. The only time I hears of something close to what is described is when I got one from Radio Shack and when I had a problem with it OS sent me a display and then they realized they sent me the wrong one as the way the RS unit talked to the display was different that the OS unit, even though they were supposed to be the same.

      EdC

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 7 10:03 PM
        The "internet version" and the "pro" version sounds like VWS software, not the 968.

        Greg Whitehead
        Euchee, TN
        CWOP:  DW0148
        WMR968/WS-2315/VP2