problems with wuhu software !

  • eugenraduoradea
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2010
      Hi to you all ! I'm a long time member of wuhu and recently I have changed some components of my PC, the main board, the hard disk and the power source. I had to reinstall all the programs. Now I have 1 little problem.
      If I want an update in 10 minutes period on the wuhu software, the graph responds as required but the show it doesn't respond, it doesn't perform any updates, the hours or minutes are not responding on the show button, only on the graph. What do I have to do to make it work, I installed the latest version of wuhu that I found on comcast, should I reinstall it again ?
      Thanks, Eugen Radu, Oradea, Romania
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2010
        The start hours or start minutes must be set to 0 to have the graphs update automatically.

        Is that the problem?

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 6, 2010
          The problem is solved, I started the wuhu.exe from the old hard-disk and all came back to normal... now everything is working properly.
          Thanks