RE: [wuhu_software_group] Re: My Hardware seems to have died ---

  • Jeffrey C. Le Doux
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 25 3:57 AM
      Amen to that.
      Jeff
      KMEWILTO1

      From: wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com [mailto:wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of utahweatherbear
      Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2010 1:48 AM
      To: wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [wuhu_software_group] Re: My Hardware seems to have died ---

      sorry to hear that jaye ellen. but it may be time for an upgrade. :-) my 3610 was giving me more and more errors so just got tired of it and went with the vantage vue after reading dozens of reviews on all kinds of stations in my price range. so far, I love it! high quality workmanship, accurate readings, easy to set up (except getting it to give me a virtual com port to use with wuhu via usb took a while). and davis is well known for great customer service if you need them. wireless, solar, with 2 second updates & great range. no complaints yet!

      dan

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, cookevilleweatherguy@... wrote:

      > Time for that new Vantage Vue!
      ;-)

      <jaye.ellen@...>
      href="mailto:wuhu_software_group%40yahoogroups.com">wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com

      Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 11:27:10

      Subject: [wuhu_software_group] My Hardware seems to have died ---

      > Hi ---
      >
      > This morning I got up, to an apparently normal
      weather station. All of a
      > sudden though the temperature indicated on my
      WS3610 wireless system jumped
      > to +130 Degrees F, actual temp more like
      85 F. I removed all batteries,
      > reset the console with same results.
      Reset the "fudge" factor back to
      > 1.0000 and 0.0000 offset, still massive
      temp errors. Pray tell, is this a
      > not so subtle message that my station
      has died? It IS around 4-5 yrs old,
      > so I am guessing it is just old ...
      looking for confirmation from the Powers
      > that Be, is all ...
      >
      > Thanks ---
      >
      > Jaye Ellen
      KTNGALLA2