Low Battery in La Crosse WS

  • Kevin Murche
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2010
    I have a La Crosse WS2350. Recently I've been having problems with corrupted data and it seems
    this is due to low batteries in the remote Temp/Humidity sensor. The symptoms are that often
    readings are out of range and on pwsweather.com it shows up as shown in the attachments.
    The high readings are due to synchronisation problems between the remote sensors (wireless)
    and the console. A full reset was required to overcome this (holding down the wind and
    pressure keys for 10 seconds -
    see http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/wuhu_software_group/message/16981).
    Just wanted to share this info.
    Cheers