Re: [wuhu_software_group] COM1 Port Issues

  • cookevilleweatherguy@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 33 , Aug 19, 2010
      ...and I've seen Rob's very cool work set-up on a day where he and I saw massive flooding in our town.

      One day real soon Rob will have a great web cam shot with his station, too!

      Thanks for giving me the tour sir!

      -Michael D
      KTNCOOKE10
      CookevilleWeatherGuy.com

      From: "Rob Reab" <robreab@...>
      Sender: wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 21:10:53 -0500
      To: <wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [wuhu_software_group] COM1 Port Issues

      If it makes you feel any better. I recently purchased a Davis VP2 for work and tried Weatherlink for a while. I really didn’t care for its (lack of ) capabilities. I finally gave up and installed WUHU (been running it at home on my LaCrosse 2317 for over a year). I’ve been happy and running fine ever since.

      Rob

      KTNCOOKE16 (work)

      KTNCOOKE13 (home)