Re: curdata.lst file is locked

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 18, 2010
      Today I was able to determine that it is a client machine locking the file. The clients do not show the file as being accessed, just the folder, however closing the client connection frees the file.

      It is another copy of WUHU that is running on the client.

      I guess my best solution is to get my website written so I can access the information I want from there insted of through WUHU. I may also try excluding the curdata.lst file from the on access scanning by the A/V system to see if that helps until I get the website up.