Re: Brighton District Library setup - equipment recommendations?

  • KNHBRIST1
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 13, 2010
      I set up a WMR968 for our local school and another school in the district is getting one also I do believe. I have a Lacrosse which I am happy with, but the WMR968 is wireless and each sensor is separate, which aides in the setting up of the equipment, easier to find places suitable for each separate sensor.
      As for a webcam, just get a fairly good one, real cheapo's get washed out completely in the sunlight. Looks at the various cams on WU and see how you like the pics from each one.