Battery Performance

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9 10:57 AM
      At the risk of starting a this is better than that kind...I use Energizer Ultimate Lithium batteries in my remote unit for my Lacrosse 2310-11. They are also in my online console and a backup console I have in my office here at home

      This time (in the remote)they FAILED 4 days short of one year.

      As far as I'm concerned since they run 24/7 thats pretty dang GOOD!

      Rick
      KOHWAPAK1
      www.wapakweather.com